August 4, 2013 by UtahMan&Wife
It’s Day #2 of Round 4, and that means we’re still “LOADING”! According to Dr. Simeon’s hCG protocol, during “Loading Days” while you take your hCG drops you “Load Up” your fat stores by eating all of the most fattening stuff you can think of – as well as pretty much anything else you love to eat that very soon you won’t be eating ever again!
***WARNING!! THIS POST CONTAINS GRAPHIC [DELECTABLE FOOD] PHOTOS WITH DETAILED DESCRIPTIONS!! If you are currently on the VLCD (Very Low Calorie Diet) of hCG Phase 2, you may wish to SKIP reading any further!!!***
As counter-intuitive as it seems to “stuff your gut” with junk food on a diet, this 3-day phase is critical to success for actually losing a LOT of weight on hCG. WHY?
1. It takes about 3 days for hCG to completely build up in your body, and for you to get the full effect of 2000-3000 fat calories being released into your blood stream.
2. After 3 days of “loading” you will be eating only 500 cals per day. However, your body will now be getting at least 2000 calories from the hCG releasing fat cals, so despite the fact you will be eating a teeny tiny bit of actual food, you are NOT going to feel hungry, and more importantly, you are NOT going to starve. Your body will be getting plenty of calories and nutrition; eating from the “inside out” so-to-speak.
3. Loading up on a lot of FAT jump starts the hCG to go on its “fat seeking mission”
4. After Loading so much FAT & CALORIE CRAP into your gut for 3 days you pretty much HATE food and are BEGGING to stop eating! [mission accomplished]
SO, that’s why we load. And YES, you WILL gain a lot of pounds if you are loading properly because you are not only inhaling several thousand calories of your own choice, but the hCG is also already starting to kick in several hundred fat calories…and counting….but, don’t panic! All those pounds really do come right back off in just 2-3 days (SO, EAT UP!!)
This is our 4th time to LOAD, so here are our personal
Top 10 FAVE LOADING FOODS:
2. “Everything Omelettes” made with real butter, heavy whipping cream, cream cheese, at least 3 more kinds of cheese, and lots and lots of BACON
3. AVOCADOS/Pico/Guacamole – with BACON
4. Loaded Potatoes with Sour Cream, onions, cheese, chili, and… BACON
5. Mexican Enchiladas with Chicken & Beef smothered in tomatoes, cheese, avocado, sour cream, and some BACON
6. Fried Crab Cakes (with BACON) & Sweet Potato Fries all dipped in Mayonnaise paired with coleslaw on the side
7. A double-stuffed Meat Lover’s Pizza with extra BACON
8. Homemade Peanut Butter Swirl Banana Bread hot out of the oven slathered in mounds of butter (with a side of BACON)
9. A Super-sized selection of our fave candy
**note: It isn’t the smartest idea to fill up too much on sugar during loading phase because detoxing from the sugar can be difficult, so we only allow ONE day of candy consumption**
UtahMan = Monster sized Reeses Peanut Butter Cups and KIT-KATS
Wife = Fresh buttery Caramels & Dove Dark Chocolate Fudge, melted to create…Chocolate Caramel Covered BACON! YES!! (Hey folks…don’t knock it til you’ve tried it)
10. And last but definitely NEVER least on our TOP 10 LIST…The famous Flourless GODIVA CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE & Chocolate Mousse from The Cheesecake Factory, with a side of hot fudge (just ask!), smothered in extra whipping cream (just ask!)
…and when we get home, we will have some chocolate caramel covered BACON “for dessert”, of course. 😉
It’s typical for people to gain anywhere between 5-10 pounds over the course of their 3 hCG Loading Days. (We’ve actually heard of someone gaining 14 lbs!…whoa, that’s a LOT of chocolate caramel covered bacon…). Our goal is to not exceed between 5-7 lbs this round. So far we’re “doing good” in the gaining department, as witnessed from this morning’s scale:
Day 2 Weigh-In
UtahMan: Today 208.1 lbs / Start Weight 204.2 lbs Gain = 3.9 lbs
Wife: Today 157.8 / Start Weight 154.8 Gain = 3.0 lbs
It’s UtahMan here with a special shout-out to The University of Utah UTES Football Team. ‘Tis the Season to be jolly. Only 25 More Days Until Kickoff. Aug. 29th, it’s UU vs. Utah State; our “REVENGE GAME”. This will also be the very first College Football Game to air on the new FOXSPORTS1 Channel (Nationally televised).